Today, I am highlighting Jessica.
1. She is an employee at The Noble Quilter and has been for about 3 years.
2. Her role at the shop is Store Manager and Instructor.
3. She started quilting when she was 10 so she has already been doing it for 11 years.
4. Her favorite fabrics ar brights, batiks and modern florals.
5. Her favorite fabric and pattern designer is Camille Roskelley of Thimble Blossoms.
6. Her favorite quilting techniques are hand embroidery and free motion quilting.
7. Her outside interests include running, reading and traveling.
8. Jessica is currently teaching Tonga Mulberry Stars BOM, Garden Baskets BOM (this is a wool applique project) and she will be teaching Hexie Garden and Kids Camp.
Both of the following are BOMs. Both groups have limited spaces available – consider joining in.
Hexie Garden is an upcoming class on Saturday, May 10.
Due Date is the project for Kids Camp.
It will be held Monday – Wednesday, June 23 – 25. If you have a child 10 or over, be sure to check this out. It is going to be great!!
This is The Noble Quilter’s Jessica. Join in on her classes and/or come into the shop and get to know her. You will be glad you did.
Check the “Classes and Schedule” for additional information and be sure to follow us on Pinterest and Facebook both icons are at the bottom of this page.
We are Here to Serve,
Jan & Angie